Gravity Issues Limited (“Rusumat”, “Service” or “Services”) are provided by Gravity Issues Limited (“We,” “Our” or “Rusumat”) to you (“User” or “Users”).
At Rusumat, we believe in transparency and care about your privacy. We want you to be clear how we’re using your information as you use our Services, so whether you’re new to Rusumat or a long-time user, please take the time to read this policy carefully.
- Information we collect or receive about you
- How we use your information
- When and with whom we share information
- How long we retain your information
- Third party service providers
- Your choices
- Changes to this policy
Information we collect or receive about you
Similar to many other platforms, we collect and process basic information to run our business and provide our Services to you. Often, you choose what information to provide, but in some cases we require certain information for you to use, and for us to provide, the Service.
We collect or receive information in a few different ways, depending on the Services you use and how you use them:
Information you provide
We collect information you provide when you create a Rusumat account, upload content, or otherwise use the Service, including:
- Identification information. For example, your email address, username, and authentication credentials used to sign up or log in. If you choose to add a photo, location, or other optional details to your profile, you should be aware that such information is public, and therefore visible to anyone who visits your profile page
Information we collect from your use of the Service
We collect information about you and the devices you use to access the Service, such as your computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
The information that we collect includes:
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Rusumat may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Rusumat user account.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided on the service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, reading history, bookmarks, and transaction history; Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Rusumat account.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled device, we may collect and process information about your approximate location, like the GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine approximate location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, for advertising, analytics, or to protect access to content that is geo-locked due to regional licensing restrictions.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Rusumat when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic or required updates.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Information from Third Parties
Some members or visitors may choose to connect to Rusumat or register a Rusumat account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook or Google. Connecting your Rusumat account to third-party applications or services is optional. If you choose to connect your account to a third-party application, Rusumat may receive information from that application and use it as part of providing our Services to you.
- Account creation and authentication. If you sign up for a Rusumat account using Facebook or Google, we receive your email address, photo, and other public profile information, which is then used to create your Rusumat profile and subsequent log in authentication.
How we use your information
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, or process your information in the ways described in this policy. These bases include where:
- necessary to provide the Services to you or perform the contractual obligations in our Terms of Service;
- necessary to satisfy legal obligation, to exercise or defend legal claims, or to comply with a court order;
- you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time; or
- you have expressly made the information public.
- We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
Providing and improving our services
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Services, including the specific Rusumat features you choose to use;
- Personalizing your use of the Services;
- Developing new products, services, and features;
- Determining whether the Services or specific content are available in your country;
- Recording and displaying your historical transaction information;
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends in usage in connection with your use or the performance of our Services.
Communicating with you about our services
- Sending you information you have requested from us or that we think you may find useful, such as updates or changes to our Services;
- Collecting feedback about our Services;
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, provide assistance, or notify you of changes to our polices or terms.
Keeping our services and community safe and secure.
- Detecting, investigating, preventing or reporting intellectual property infringement, spam, harassment, fraud, security breaches, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your account and the Rusumat community;
- Enforcing our Terms of Service or other applicable contracts, agreements, or policies;
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or other third party
- Rusumat engages with third-party companies and service providers (such as payment processors and analytics providers) to help us provide or improve our Services. These third parties have limited access to your information, and may only use the information provided to perform specific tasks on our behalf.
- Aggregated information may be used to analyze performance or otherwise improve our Services, but it will be aggregated and anonymized so that personal information is not revealed.
When and with whom we share information
We may share information about you as follows:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Rusumat when we have your consent to do so, for example at your direction or when you authorize a third party application to access your information.
With our affiliates
With third parties
In connection with providing, maintaining, or improving our services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf, such as transaction processing and fraud prevention, or third parties that run advertising campaigns, provide special offers, or other activities on our behalf or in connection with our services. Please be aware that when you use third-party sites or services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those sites or services
Safety and compliance with the law
If we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rusumat, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Aggregated and anonymized information
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Business transfers and corporate changes
How long we retain your information
We retain data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services to you, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. If you no longer want Rusumat to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we receive from you, including transaction data related to purchases made using iTunes, Google Play, or Direct Carriers, will be retained and used to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as investigations or applicable tax/revenue laws, or to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or as otherwise described in this policy.
We also retain log files for internal analysis purposes. These log files are generally stored for a brief period of time, except in cases where they are used to improve service functionality or security, or where we are legally obligated to retain them for longer periods. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or violations.
Third party service providers
Additionally, some members or visitors may choose to connect to an external third-party site or service, such as Facebook or Google, to register a Rusumat account facilitate specific activities such as sharing. Connecting your Rusumat account to third-party applications or services is optional.
Examples of our third-party service providers include:
- Google. We use the Google Sign-in API to allow you to sign up for a Rusumat account and log in. We use Google Analytics to understand how our Services perform, and how you use them. We also use Google AdMob to serve some of the ads on Rusumat. Learn how Google processes your data. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics.
- Facebook. We use the Facebook Login API to allow you to sign up for a Rusumat account and log in. We sometimes use Facebook to market our services. We also use the Facebook Audience Network to serve some of the ads on Rusumat. Learn how Facebook uses your information. You can also learn more about Facebook advertising.
- Crashlytics. We use Crashlytics to monitor crashes, bugs, and other errors, and to report diagnostic data so we can improve our service and products. Learn how Crashlytics processes your data.
- We user Mixpanel to track user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them. Learn how Mixpanel processes your data.
- We use Appodeal to serve some of the ads on Rusumat. Learn how Appodeal processes your data.
- We use Branch to build and track high quality user experiences with best-in-class deep linking. Learn how Branch processes your data.
This Policy also does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in advertisements, sites that may include Rusumat services, or other sites linked from our services, nor companies or organizations who advertise our services. Learn more about targeted advertising and your choices.
People have different personal privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
Here are some of your choices related to personal privacy:
- You can provide, edit, or remove certain information from your public profile by editing your profile. You may also change or correct your private Rusumat account information through your account settings.
- Many of our Services let you choose to share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines such as Google or Bing.
- You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- If you no longer wish to use the Services or receive service-related communications (except for legally required notices), then you may delete your account by contacting us at email@example.com
Be aware that any personal information that you choose to share in public spaces such as comments or profile walls can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send unsolicited messages to you. Rusumat generally does not remove content from public spaces, so some of your posts or comments may remain public even after your account is deleted, though your name and profile photo will no longer be displayed alongside any posts. You are responsible for the personal information that you choose to post in public spaces through the Services.
If your personal information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to remove it — unless we are required to retain that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Please note that we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of our Services. For example:
- You can withdraw consent from email marketing or notifications by using the unsubscribe link in such communications.
- You can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your data and your use of the Services by closing your account, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your account
- Depending on your location, you can also email email@example.com to request that your personal information be deleted, excluding information we are legally required to retain.
Your personal information is important to you, and protecting that information is important to us. We take reasonable measures to protect Rusumat and our users from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or loss of information we hold, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards.
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and device secure, such as by logging out after using the Services.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Here are some of the security measures we take:
- We encrypt many of our services and certain information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Rusumat employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: May 27, 2018